mainheader
echo '
';

rp Search Options

Hymn/Song Information

Jesus the Lord said I am the Bread




Jesus, the Lord said: I am the Bread,
The Bread of Life for mankind am I.
The Bread of Life for mankind am I,
The Bread of Life for mankind am I.
Jesus, the Lord said: I am the Bread,
The Bread of Life for mankind am I.


Jesus the Lord said: I am the Door,
The Way and the Door for the poor am I.
The Way and the Door for the poor am I,
The Way and the Door for the poor am I.
Jesus the Lord said: I am the Door,
The Way and the Door for the poor am I.


Jesus the Lord said: I am the Light,
The one true Light of the world am I.
The one true Light of the world am I,
The one true Light of the world am I.
Jesus the Lord said: I am the Light,
The one true Light of the world am I.


Jesus the Lord said: I am the Shepherd,
The one Good Shepherd of the sheep am I.
The one Good Shepherd of the sheep am I,
The one Good Shepherd of the sheep am I.
Jesus the Lord said: I am the Shepherd,
The one Good Shepherd of the sheep am I.


Jesus the Lord said: I am the Life,
The Resurrection and the Life am I.
The Resurrection and the Life am I,
The Resurrection and the Life am I.
Jesus the Lord said: I am the Life,
The Resurrection and the Life am I.

marker 99
LYRICS
Meter: .
Writer(s):
    Trans/Adapted:
      Dates:
      Bible Refs:
      LIST OF LYRIC SOURCES
      Hymn/Song Book Year Song #
      1977# 185
      2000# 384
      1983# 137
      1969# 83
      1964# 620
      1999# 239
      MUSIC
      Name: YISU NE KAHA
      Meter: .
      Writer(s):
        Dates:
        LIST OF MUSIC SOURCES
        Hymn/Song Book Song # Key
        # 137C
        # 83C
        # 620D
        echo '
        ';
        If I have omitted copyright on any items, or if there are errors, please e-mail me with details and I will gladly update my records.

        This page has had 654 visits
        eye-catcher
        Designed and managed by:
        nbp